Option to upgrade? RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry if this has already been addressed (I looked around quite a bit and didn't find anything on it).

Is there (or will there later be) an option to purchase more storage space?  If so how much for how much? If not, why?
    Monday, September 22, 2008 5:19 PM

Answers

• It's a common request with no definitive answer. You might expect some more information when the PDC conference is held (October, I think, offhand). There's supposed to be a lot more information released there.  Ben keeps telling us that...
    Monday, September 22, 2008 6:02 PM

All replies

• It's a common request with no definitive answer. You might expect some more information when the PDC conference is held (October, I think, offhand). There's supposed to be a lot more information released there.  Ben keeps telling us that...
    Monday, September 22, 2008 6:02 PM
  • GuyWithDogs said:

It's a common request with no definitive answer. You might expect some more information when the PDC conference is held (October, I think, offhand). There's supposed to be a lot more information released there.  Ben keeps telling us that...

Indeed - Perhaps I'm beginning to sound like a broken record (and I'm old enough to still remember records), but we will have a lot more to say at PDC. ;)  I cannot promise that all questions will be answered, of course - but GuyWithDogs is correct that more cloud storage is a very popular customer request, and we are listening!

Ben.
    Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:35 PM