Outlook 2010 calendar issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I have 2 issues at the moment with the bedding in of outlook 2010

1. if the default is used for "when sending meeting requests outside your organization use the icalendar format" the meeting request turns up in Outlook 2007 setups as simply an email with no attachment for some clients.

2. I am in Brisbane Australia time zone and when I send a meeting request to another person in the same zone - eg 12.30 - 1.30pm - my calendar shows 12.30 - 1.30 as expected & so does the person the meeting is with - but when their acceptance is returned the time on there is + 1 hour. ie the meeting is correct - but the acceptance shows the + 1 hour - We have both checked our settings to ensure we are in the correct zones - I would expect his exchange server is in + 1 hour zone

Is anyone else having these issues?

Regards

Steve

Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:29 PM

All replies

• May be you can try installing the latest update roll up and see if that helps
    Cheers, Edwin
    Friday, December 10, 2010 2:42 PM
  • I have a similar dilemma, only my Outlook has the incorrect time although Windows has the correct time.  Having the incorrect time is causing my calendared items and emails to appear one hour ahead. Any solutions?
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:49 PM