Help ! How To Design Virtical Gradient Lines Using The Gradient Filter.... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I am trying to produce the same Vertical Lines using a Gradient as I did using CSS3.... All is looking good, but I can't get the same results using IE 9, 8,7, for it does not work with CSS3...

I used CSS3 to create Vertical Lines using a CSS3 Gradient, I did this for a background....

Can anyone give me a little advice?

Thank you....
    Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:46 PM

Answers

• This is a training and certification forum and because your question relates to neither of these, I will try and move it to a more appropriate forum.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:38 PM

All replies

• This is a training and certification forum and because your question relates to neither of these, I will try and move it to a more appropriate forum.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:38 PM
  • Can you please advise what technology you're using for development.

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:42 PM