none
"My profile" Activities page displaying information in many different languages RRS feed

• Question

• This was working correctly until last night. 

I've viewed the "my profile" page from several different PC's today.  When I click on that link on the right side of the page, the information seen (on the Forum tab) is in English.  But when I go to my Activities page, the information there is in several different languages.  Currently I see Chinese characters to the left of the RSS icon on that page.  The default text on the page (like "User Mark [MSFT]...") is in Czech (Uživatel Mark [MSFT] odpověděl do diskuse).  The text for the links to the threads are in English.  Underneath that line, there's a number, then more Chinese characters.

After viewing this messed up Activities page in my profile, if I click on the Forums tab on the left side of the page, the information there is now in Chinese.  If I refresh that page, it's fine.

The link at the top of the page contains en-us, so it doesn't look like I'm getting redirected to the wrong page.  It's just the wrong language showing up for me.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Want to know if your hardware will work on Windows 7? Check out these links: **Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor ** **Microsoft Logo'd Hardware List**
    • Changed type Don Tan Wednesday, September 16, 2009 1:41 PM Changing type so I can assign to PM
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:11 AM

Answers

All replies