game dvr RRS feed

• Question

• how to disable game dvr updated my windows 1 week ago and app says go to windows settings for dvr settings and den there is no option to disable it
    • Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:10 PM not dev related, for help in windows, visit answers.microsoft.com
    Saturday, September 23, 2017 7:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

As far as I know that In Windows 10’s Creators Update, Game DVR and Game Bar settings have been moved to the main Settings application where they belong.

They’re no longer buried in the Xbox application like they used to be.

To disable Game DVR, head to Settings > Gaming > Game DVR. Ensure the “Record in the background while I’m playing a game” option here is set to “Off”.

You’ll still be able to start a manual recording from the Game Bar, but Windows 10 won’t automatically record anything in the background.

About windows setting usage issue, I suggest that you can post issue on answer website.

I am not sure that your issue is related to development software, I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Hart Wang Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:26 AM
    Monday, September 25, 2017 7:43 AM