none
IPhone deleting calendar entries more than 90 days old RRS feed

• Question

• I use outlook calendar, and my calendar goes back about 10 years on my computer.  However, on my iphone the calendar erases all events that are more than 90 days old.  This is despite that I have set my iphone to sync all events.  I was on the phone for over an hour with apple support who finally told me that this was an outlook problem that needs to be solved through outlook.  

So-please help me.  It is important that I be able to check my calendar on my mobile phone, and be able to check events that are more than 3 months in the past.

• Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:06 AM
    Friday, August 31, 2018 1:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As here we mainly focus on issues regarding Outlook Desktop client. I'm not familiar with Outlook app on mobile phone. I'd like to recommend you to post this thread to this forum to get a better response.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 3, 2018 1:15 AM
    Friday, August 31, 2018 7:31 AM