Are microsoft a joke? RRS feed

• Question

• When I enter Microsoft Denmarks home page, and want to get an answer to a question, the phone number Is wrong, and a voise responce system tells my the correct number. The page has not reviced fore over 6 month. The page says that I shal pay 540,00 Dkr to ask quistions for a year . I have never paid anything. And I have never got reasobnelable answars, and the danish support have verry short opening times so I am often send on a travel around the world: Afganistan, Liberia, WhashingDC with or whitout snow, and India NewDelhi and Banglore. After a little smalltalk I was told that he was paid 600$ month, and he had never passed an intelligens test and he had no education. I told him that he just could go to Europe or Amerika. As a member of Dansk Folkeparti I told him that he could get political asylem in Denmark or ask for a green card, so he could earn at least 10000$ a month. I am now beeing send over to a computer in USA, so I can get an answer from CASI, I hope, I kan get an answer. Microsoft and wemen is totali unpredictable and difficult. I hope you can help me.
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:34 PM

All replies

• And what part of this relates to Windows Home Server?

/Bjurran, Sweden
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:58 PM
  • It all.
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:00 PM
  • First of all, I'm not working for Microsoft.
    However, if you have some problems, could you please describe the problems and we'll see if someone here will be able to assist you. You forgot to mention the actual problem you are experiencing with whs.
    Please try to give us as detailed info as possible.
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:05 PM