Site not indexed RRS feed

• Question

• I just realised what the green tick meant against the thread, and have posted twice since then not realizing, and because it means its been answered, I kind of get the impression its not looked at any more, so i'll post what I wrote again, because it hasnt been answered.

I've just realised what has been happening here. I have one site, and two domains, they are attached to each other. They both come under the name Furry Critters.

Furry Critters Blog has the url         www.furrycritters.co.uk

Furry Critters has the url                www.hamstercareforum.co.uk  which contains an information page, plus a     forum which has /phpbb. on the end of the url.

Neither url has been crawled since I added them to the webmaster tools. The reason why I say this is that the url furrycritters.co.uk is showing all the links for hamstercareforum.co.uk uk. Which shows that the both sites havent been crawled since I posted them.

What you are seeing in the furrycritters.co.uk webmaster tools, is actually all the links to the hamstercareforum url. You really need to look in my webmaster tools to see what is happening.

If you actually have a look, you will see what I mean.

So in effect the site in total hasnt been crawed at all.
    John.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Has your furry critters site been recrawled? It is showing in our index as having 182 pages indexed:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Afurrycritters.co.uk&src=IE-SearchBox

I'm researching the hamstercareforum site. For all of this, I think you would benifit from reading our FAQs located at the top of this forum and at the top of the ranking forum. Your problem is not content per se, but it will give you other ideas for ranking...

I'll let you know as soon as I figure out what is going on with the hamster care forum.

Brett

Monday, January 19, 2009 5:43 PM

All replies

• Something else I've noticed, in the www.furrycritters.co.uk site, the region is marked as 'us', its supposed to be 'gb'. How can I get that changed please? Considering it has a .co.uk suffix, I dont understand how it can be marked as 'us'.
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:47 PM
  • Hi Can I ask why my questions have been greyed out, plus why it is that I have asked for my site region to be checked, and it still hasnt been changed to the UK and not USA. Plus the fact that I have mentioned my site not being indexed, as I posted above. Am I being ignored here?

Thank you

John.
    Monday, December 22, 2008 8:52 PM
  • Ok, I really dont understand why I'm being ignored here. I have explained what the problem has been with my site, that the information shown in the tools, is not correct, so I dont know why it hasnt been dealt with. You are not getting the right information. Surely that is enough for things to be at least looked at.

There isnt much more I can do, until I find out what is still needed. Can somebody help here?

The information is almost right on the Furry Critters site, but its way off on the Hamster Care Forum site.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 1:18 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Has your furry critters site been recrawled? It is showing in our index as having 182 pages indexed:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Afurrycritters.co.uk&src=IE-SearchBox

I'm researching the hamstercareforum site. For all of this, I think you would benifit from reading our FAQs located at the top of this forum and at the top of the ranking forum. Your problem is not content per se, but it will give you other ideas for ranking...

I'll let you know as soon as I figure out what is going on with the hamster care forum.

Brett

Monday, January 19, 2009 5:43 PM
  • Its not the Furry Critters site that I'm talking about its the Hamstercareforum.co.uk domain that needs crawling. Its not been crawled once.

Thank you.
    Friday, January 23, 2009 2:27 PM