none
Windows 10 update on 9/21/16 caused my security camera system to display camera video images 1 on top of the other.

Question

• On 9/21/2016 Microsoft did a Windows 10 update to my PC.

After the update completed my security system NVR recorder started displaying one on top of another (overlapping) video Camera screens on  I.E. NVR WebView of my Amcrest NVR. I access the NVR thru I.E. with the NVR Local IP address.

I also have 3 WiFi cameras not connected to the NVR recorder that I access with their Local IP address and have the same overlap problem with them as the NVR recorder.  That eliminates the recorder as the problem.

All of the NVR Setting screens without a Video window on them are normal.  Only the NVR recorder screens that have a video window that shows the cameras has overlapping video screens.

Other then the WebPlugIn that is used to access I.E. NVR WebView there is no NVR related software on my PC. I have searched out and unistalled any/all Amcrest WebPlugIns and installed a new PlugIn.  Still have overlapping problem.

I installed Google Chrome and have the same problem on Chrome.  So it appears like the problem is not I.E. or Chrome but the Amcrest WebPlugIn.

The NVR worked fine with no overlap problems for 6 months. Then the update on 9/21.

Any body have any suggestions at what I am missing on the trouble shooting?

Saturday, September 24, 2016 1:34 PM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?auth=1

Click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question", or search for similar questions. The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:22 PM
  • Might also check with the camera software vendor about the issues.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:48 PM

All replies

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?auth=1

Click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question", or search for similar questions. The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:22 PM
  • Might also check with the camera software vendor about the issues.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:48 PM