How to index our online journal in MIcrosoft Academic Search RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir, I'm Publication Coordinator of peer-reviewed bimonthly academic journal  and currently indexed in google scholar only.

I would like to know how to index of  Microsoft Academic Search.

Please help our journal improvement as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

• Edited by Leorab Sunday, July 6, 2014 11:20 AM
    Friday, May 30, 2014 7:59 AM

Answers

• LeoRobert --

First of all, you have posted this question in a user forum dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application.  So, your question is in the wrong user forum.  Second, after viewing the Microsoft Academic Search web site, I noted that the site is only an experimental site, and will be taken offline when Microsoft has met its research goals.  In any case, if you want to ask a question about how to index your journal on the Microsoft Academic Search web site, I would recommend you contact them directly at the following e-mail address:

acadfb@microsoft.com

Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by epmXperts Friday, May 30, 2014 2:22 PM
    Friday, May 30, 2014 11:27 AM

All replies

• LeoRobert --

First of all, you have posted this question in a user forum dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application.  So, your question is in the wrong user forum.  Second, after viewing the Microsoft Academic Search web site, I noted that the site is only an experimental site, and will be taken offline when Microsoft has met its research goals.  In any case, if you want to ask a question about how to index your journal on the Microsoft Academic Search web site, I would recommend you contact them directly at the following e-mail address:

acadfb@microsoft.com

Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by epmXperts Friday, May 30, 2014 2:22 PM
    Friday, May 30, 2014 11:27 AM
  • Dear Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Mail ID:  acadfb@microsoft.com not active. mail is got rejected may I know other mail ID. 

Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:39 AM
  • Dr. Diaz --

Like I said in my last post, the web site you are referencing is only temporary.  It sounds like Microsoft has closed the site and deleted the e-mail account.  I am a volunteer and do not work for Microsoft, so I'm not sure I can be much more help than that.  Sorry.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:16 PM