none
CANNOT ACTIVATE OFFICE 2010 ON MY NEW HP WINDOWS 7 LABTOP

Question

• I JUST BOUGHT A NEW HP LABTOP WITH WINDOWS 7 AND OFFICE 2010 PRELOAQDED WHEN I TRY TO ACTIVATE IT I GET THE PRODUCT KEY IS NOT VALID, IT ALSO CAME WITH OFFICE WORD STARTER 2010 LIMITED FEATURES, HOW DO I GET OFFICE ACTIVATED AND HOW CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY TO ACTIVATE MY OFFICE 2010?
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 1:16 PM

Answers

• "Amethyst2k10" wrote in message news:29c1b7c9-ead1-4f23-8481-a2c50759e19a...
    I JUST BOUGHT A NEW HP LABTOP WITH WINDOWS 7 AND OFFICE 2010 PRELOAQDED

So why post in a Windows Vista forum?
    The installation of Office in your PC is a Trial version (which you'd realise if you ever bothered to read the notices which come up every time you start an application)
    To activate the full version you will have to purchase a license for whichever you want.

The Key on the sticker is for Windows not Office (again - read what's there!)

- oh - and please don't SHOUT!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 1:35 PM
  • You can purchase an Office 2010 Suite product key from the conveniece of the Microsoft Store.

Carey Frisch

Saturday, April 7, 2012 2:46 PM

All replies

• "Amethyst2k10" wrote in message news:29c1b7c9-ead1-4f23-8481-a2c50759e19a...
    I JUST BOUGHT A NEW HP LABTOP WITH WINDOWS 7 AND OFFICE 2010 PRELOAQDED

So why post in a Windows Vista forum?
    The installation of Office in your PC is a Trial version (which you'd realise if you ever bothered to read the notices which come up every time you start an application)
    To activate the full version you will have to purchase a license for whichever you want.

The Key on the sticker is for Windows not Office (again - read what's there!)

- oh - and please don't SHOUT!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 1:35 PM
  • You can purchase an Office 2010 Suite product key from the conveniece of the Microsoft Store.

Carey Frisch

Saturday, April 7, 2012 2:46 PM