Open multiple windows at once RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

One of the additions in CRM 2013 was to have it all in one window instead of many pop-ups for each entity.

Can i still allow the old configuration?

i want to have several of windows together for comparision. i know i can pop-out a specific record but this is not what i am looking for. i want each press on a record will show it to me on different window

Any idea?

oferf

Sunday, November 24, 2013 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hello,

As per my knowledge there is no setting in MS CRM 2013 to enable pop for windows by default, but you could add a ribbon button and can open record in new window by selecting record in grid view. you can use crmparameter to pass guid of selected record. I have not done this, but this could be a supported way to implement your requirement.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:09 PM
  • Hi Oferf,

though it is not supported, but if you are working in an on premise environment and only single organization is there.then you can acheive this functionality by modifying the CRM Server files.

Before modifying OOB file make sure it would not affect any other org.

If you are ready to make these changes then let me know, I'll provide you with the code.

I did it, it works.

Thanks

Kuldeep

Monday, November 25, 2013 9:47 AM