SSRS 2017 reports are not opening to new Tab RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Recently we migrated SSRS 2012 to SSRS 2017. In old version we could easily open reports to new tab, but after migrating to 2017 we noticed this right click open to new tab is not there. users are asking for this. How can we implement this? need your help.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Team,

We have recently migrated SSRS from 2012 version to 2017 version. What we found out is that Breadcrum feature of 2017 is not working proper. The link report is opening, but the breadcrum menu is not updating. and also by clicking back its not going to the main report. I have googled a lot, but got no proper solution. hence I am contacting Microsoft portal to get a proper solution.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:44 PM
  • Hello,

Perhaps this might help

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17149244/how-to-open-url-in-ssrs-report-in-webpart-to-new-window

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:28 AM
  • Hi,

Since your question is more related to SSRS, You can consider posting it at the following more appropriate forum for more efficient responses. Thanks!

sql-server-reporting-services(Q&A)

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:30 AM