How do I take off the "blocks" on my account RRS feed

• General discussion

• Somehow my account was changed and now I can only send and receive emails from people on my "approved contact list." It is not letting me add any contacts to my contact list. I tried looking at my parental blocks to see if something was changed there and it shows that I have no parental blocks, but for some reason I cant send or receive emails.

I have had this account for several years and there is no reason why I would have any kind of parental blocks, I am an adult. Please help me remove this feature that has put on my account so that I can send emails out.

I already asked this question to the Windows Live Support Team and this is what they told me:

"Based on my investigation, the problems that you’re experiencing are related to the Windows Live OneCare Family Safety service. To resolve the problems that you’re experiencing, get in touch with the Windows Live OneCare Family Safety Technical Support Team. The support link for Windows Live Products is available here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/newvisitor/archive/2009/02/04/how-to-get-support-for-your-non-hotmail-products.aspx"

PLEASE HELP!
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:07 PM

All replies