none
Popup box when submitting reply RRS feed

• Question

• When submitting a reply I get an OK popup box with the message "undefined". 

This happens in the Internet Explorer 9.

In firefox I also receive an empty popup box wihout the text "undefined".

So I can't submit any replies at this moment.

Can you please help me.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:08 PM

Answers

• unfortunately it happens all the time for me. non of your suggestion work for me.

Tried Google Chrome for this reply and it seems to work, but not good advertising for microsoft.

Internet Explorer and Firefox still gave the same "undefined" error.

Let's try to refresh your cache, Press "Ctrl + F5" and then try to reload page and see if you are still getting the same undefined message box.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks,
    Hasham

• Marked as answer by mheijkant Monday, January 9, 2012 7:30 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2012 4:21 AM

All replies

• It does happen from time to time. Usually, once you get this undefined once, you need to copy your answer in a clipboard (to not lose it, re-open the thread again and re-try posting the message.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:31 PM
  • unfortunately it happens all the time for me. non of your suggestion work for me.

Tried Google Chrome for this reply and it seems to work, but not good advertising for microsoft.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:48 PM

Let's try to refresh your cache, Press "Ctrl + F5" and then try to reload page and see if you are still getting the same undefined message box.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks,
    Hasham

• Marked as answer by mheijkant Monday, January 9, 2012 7:30 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2012 4:21 AM
  • Tried CTRL+F5 in Internet Explorer. It seems to work now.
    Monday, January 9, 2012 7:28 AM
  • Still odd, because I use CCleaner weekly. So I expected Browser Cache would be emptied.

Thanks

Monday, January 9, 2012 7:30 AM