none
Cant post my question to forums - Unexpected Error RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to even post my question to the forum to get help with my original problem. After I type my question, check on the Microsoft Security Essentials topic button, there is no forum to highlight in the box (so can't choose forum)and then click submit an "unexpected Error" message appears near the submit button. What is wrong? Here is my question if you can post it for me, Thanks a bunch. craig "Unable to Download Microsoft Security Essentials - Unknown Publisher Issue" Hello, I am trying to download MSE. When I click the Download now button, it runs as though it is able to download but then when download is 99-100% complete a dialogue box pops open. It reads "Internet Explorer - Security Warning" Name: mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe Publisher: Unknown Publisher, The file was blocked because it does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher. I have uninstalled my Avira Program and Un-popped my pop-up blocker, why does it still not want to download? Please Help. Thank you for your time. Craig
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:21 PM

Answers