none
How to get MCT RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All...I am MCSA2012 certified i need MCT Microsoft certified trainer certification , anyone please give me how i do that? whats the procedure?
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• Check out the Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer page in the Microsoft Learning site.
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:46 PM
  • I am confuse in this step.

Demonstrate instructional skills verified by one of the following:
    • Instructional Skills Certification:
      • CEGOS Group
      • CompTIA CTT+
      • Global Knowledge Instructional Skills Certification
      • Gopas
      • IAMCT Approved Technical Trainer (IAMCT ATT)
      • IPM (Institut für Personalberatung und Managemententwicklung)
      • Learning and Performance Institute Trainer Performance Monitoring and Assessment (TPMA)
      • Learning Tree Train the Trainer Program
      • Marcom Deli
      • Microsoft Certified Trainer Instructional Skills Certification (MCT-ISC)
      • Netcom Learning Instructional Skills Certification
      • New Horizons Instructional Skills Certification
      • PrepMasters USA
      • Sinerji Egitim

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:47 PM
  • This is a list of programs that teach how to instruct technical courses. I believe you are required to hold one or more of those certifications in order to demonstrate you are familiar with instructing others in order to be admitted into the MCT program. 
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:50 PM
  • So nice of you ,Thanks for your help. Let's suppose if I am interested in CompTIA CTT+ course so what is the procedure to attempt this paper. Its is same as Microsoft papers? there is any website or link where I can get the material of this exam?

Thanks for your help.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:50 PM
  • I would check out the CompTIA website.
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:23 PM
  • Today someone told me I don't need ComTIA CTT++ because I am working as an IT instructor since one year. Is it true ?
    Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:48 PM
  • They might be right. The bullets on that page could be misaligned. It says you must have one of the following and then lists a certification and nothing else. So likely it's a certification or 1 year instructing experience.

Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:53 PM
  • Thank you Jason.
    Thursday, April 13, 2017 8:55 PM