none
Integration of i ball Take Note Device to Windows Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to integrate an i ball Take Note Device to my windows application 

what exactly i want is if i writes anything on my device it should appear on my forms Textbox or RichTextbox 

can any one please help me

Thanking You

nagu!

• Moved by Bob Wu-MT Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:22 AM
    Monday, February 25, 2013 6:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi nagu,

According to your description, this is a issue about device development. I think you can get help in some iball Take Note Device development forum which is not one of MSDN forums.

I also move this thread to where is the forum for ... forum to see if there is any other suggestions.

Best Regards,

Bob Wu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:22 AM
  • Hi Nagu,

Are you got any solution for Integration of IBall Take Note Device to Windows Application? Actually me too have same requirements. If you got any solution then please share with me.

Best Regards

Chandan

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:36 AM
  • Hello,

You'd need to ask Iball.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:42 PM