Is there a way to search TFS for source code submits by a specific user between 2 dates? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to search TFS for source code submits by a specific user between 2 dates?

Using VS2008 with SP1 and VS Team Explorer.

I need to find any Changesets or source file submits, and need to be able to search by a specific user between 2 dates.   This is because the ChangeSet ids were not required in the Links at submit time.

I am able to go into the TFS "Source Control Explorer", right-click on a folder and select "Get Specific Version".   A window displays.  In the "Type" area, I choose "Changeset", a "Changeset input area appears, then I click on the ellipsis to the right of the "Changeset" input area that just appeared.
    A new window displays, and it appears it will allow me to search for changesets by a specific user and range (Created Date).   However, I do the search for a user that I know has submitted source and the tool displays a Warning window with the message "No matching changesets found."

Anybody know how to do this?   Any help is very much appreciated.  Thanks.
    • Moved by ashawani_dubey Monday, June 15, 2009 8:54 AM not related to bookmark (From:Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum)
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 12:01 AM

Answers