none
70-680 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I have passed 70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuration in 14/2/2013  and I have received my MCP. I am able to download my transcripts but whenever I check the download certificate link, it says that I do not have any certifications yet. when my certification will be available to download or order???????? 

Friday, March 1, 2013 11:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• Generally takes a few weeks. Give it time.

Friday, March 1, 2013 9:36 PM
  • Generally takes a few weeks. Give it time.

Typically I've had to wait around 5 days for the tests to appear on the transcript in the past, but I feel like the test and the accompanying cert if any showed up on the transcript at the the same time.

I recently took 70-680 too, and the test result showed up on my transcript the next day, but it's been a week now and no MCTS.

Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:02 PM
  • Thanks for the reply 

but is it normal that my certificate take longer than 17 days to download ???????? coz I toke my Exam on 14/2/2013.

Thanks in advance 

Sunday, March 3, 2013 12:12 PM
  • Thanks for the reply 
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 12:12 PM
  • Congrats on passing your exam  
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 12:13 PM
  • Please contact your local Microsoft Regional Service Center http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx

Same problem has been reported at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-AU/CertGeneral/thread/bec83710-ee92-4767-8325-73fca07962da

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Sunday, March 3, 2013 9:13 PM
  • I checked last night, and while the cert hadn't shown up on the transcript.  The certification planner now listed the MCTS Windows 7 Configuration, and showed I had completed the requirements.

This morning the transcript was updated and MCTS Win 7 is on it. (and MCTS Win 7 is now gone from cert planner)

Still waiting for my MCITP, but similarly, it now shows as "completed" on the certification planner, so I'm crossing my fingers that it's all up to date tomorrow.

So check the Certification Planner and see if there's any movement there.  Seems slower than usual, but it's still apparently moving.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 2:25 PM
  • Thanks All 

Three days ago I received my certification and I can download a PDF copy right now. It seems that we must give it some time and in the end we will receive the certification. ^__^

Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:38 PM
  • Hi All

I have passed 70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuration in 14/2/2013  and I have received my MCP. I am able to download my transcripts but whenever I check the download certificate link, it says that I do not have any certifications yet. when my certification will be available to download or order???????? 

congrats!  can I ask what material/texts u used to prep?
    Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:53 PM
  • Thanks ,,, sorry for the late reply ,,,, coz I was preparing for my Exams ,,,,, now I am MCITP
    I take a truing course at local training center.

Friday, April 5, 2013 2:20 PM
  • The page with your MCP transcript says it will take up to 7 business days. so if you pass on a Monday, it may not show till the Wednesday of the next week.
    • Proposed as answer by Richard Carey Friday, June 14, 2013 9:46 PM
    Friday, June 14, 2013 9:46 PM