reports not working on crm 2011 upgrade of crm 4 RRS feed

• Question

• I have upgraded a CRM 4 to crm 2011 on server 2012 and sql 2012

pretty much everything is working ok except for the reportsI also had to uninstall and reinstall crm on the same server

the error is the:

Dynamics CRM 2011 SSRS Reporting Error (rsProcessingAborted)

>Crm Exception: Message: An error occurred during report rendering., ErrorCode: -2147187924, InnerException: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) ---> Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) ---> Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors

I've tried pretty much everything but nothing seems to work

ususally this error happens when you try to uninstall and reinstall and the user loose the privreportgroup, but on my case the user is there

the rest of CRM works fine and im sure the crm ssrs adapater is on the same rollup

I Hope I could help. If I have answered please mark as 'Answer'. If was just helpful, please vote. Thanks and happy coding! Bruno Lucas, http://dynamicday.wordpress.com/

Monday, February 17, 2014 10:07 AM