Are Exam questions scheduled to change RRS feed

• Question

• Good day all,

i am busy completing my MCTIP, i have been told that MS will be changing their Exam questions now at the end of June 2011

can anyone confirm this? i am aware of the pricing change though

hope someone can help :)

Thanks Marco da Silva MCP ID 1637667
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:42 AM

Answers

• As far as I know, Microsoft does not make public when they change the questions. They just change some of the questions in the exams whenever they consider adequate, and no announcement is made in that regard. The questions can change at any time. And anyway, in theory, no one should know beforehand what those questions are, since the exam NDA forbids any examinee to reveal the questions that appeared in his/her exam.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 1:01 AM
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:05 AM
  • I believe the OP may be talking about the exams being retired on 30th June.

Here is a list of exams expiring on 30th June http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-dev.aspx#tab4

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:19 AM
  • As an MCITP you dont have to worry about it expiring, and if you are studying correctly and learning the materials, you should be prepared to answer any questions pertaining to the MCITP track
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 1:02 AM
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:57 PM

All replies

• As far as I know, Microsoft does not make public when they change the questions. They just change some of the questions in the exams whenever they consider adequate, and no announcement is made in that regard. The questions can change at any time. And anyway, in theory, no one should know beforehand what those questions are, since the exam NDA forbids any examinee to reveal the questions that appeared in his/her exam.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:05 AM
  • I believe the OP may be talking about the exams being retired on 30th June.

Here is a list of exams expiring on 30th June http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-dev.aspx#tab4

Jeff Wharton
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:19 AM
  • As an MCITP you dont have to worry about it expiring, and if you are studying correctly and learning the materials, you should be prepared to answer any questions pertaining to the MCITP track
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 1:02 AM
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:57 PM
  • guys, please dont take my concern as cheating that is not the case!!

i was just enquiring as it was a topic of discussion in class about the exams becoming interactive etc etc

Thanks Marco da Silva MCP ID 1637667
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:53 PM
  • I wasn't thinking that at all :-)

Jeff Wharton
    Friday, June 24, 2011 3:11 AM