How can I add my university to the list of organizations in Microsoft Academic Search? RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to enter my organization in my profile I get the message "The organization you entered is not available in Academic Search". I am working at the International Hellenic University in Thessaloniki, Greece.  www.ihu.edu.gr

Thank you,

Christos Berberidis

Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:13 PM

Answers

• Hello Christos,

Thank you for reporting the missing university listing. We will add it to the queue to be added to Microsoft Academic Search in the future.

Best Regards,

Thomas

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 6:53 PM

All replies

• Hello Christos,

Thank you for reporting the missing university listing. We will add it to the queue to be added to Microsoft Academic Search in the future.

Best Regards,

Thomas

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 6:53 PM
  • Hello, I'm Ms. Shaun Mutschler. Every time I put my school email address  on the OFFICE 365 Education for students page., it wont veryify, it says "sorry...We can't sign you up right now because we can't verify your school is on our list of eligible institutions. Check back in a few days to see if your school is eligible. My college requires us to use Microsoft office,  my school is North West Florida State College in Niceville, Fl . Please fix this problem, I really need to be able to do my schoolwork.
    <cite class="_Rm"></cite>

Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:58 PM