Live One care is not updating RRS feed

• Question

•  

My motherboard was damagaed and replaced. When I started again the PC I didn't notice the date was outdated (2003) and I runned the antivirus and antispyware option. Later I tried to update the signatures with the date corrected in the PC and is sending me that it has expired my Live One Care suscription (trial). How I can correct this problem??
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:27 PM

Answers

• If you installed the trial while the date was incorrect, after correcting the date, I suspect you will need to reinstall the trial, though you will only get 15 days before you need to subscribe as the trial had already been installed on the PC. The alternative would be to format the PC and reinstall Windows and you'd then get a full 90 day trial period when installing OneCare.

-steve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:18 PM

All replies

• MARIO CANALES,

Do you know what your Windows Live ID is?  Or have you created a new Windows Live ID?

The account is based on the original Live ID of the purchase. 

You can check by contacting billing here:

https://help.live.com/ContactUs/default.aspx?sid=617376d1-cae2-4fe0-acf6-b619be476645&project=onecarev2&market=en-us

I hope this helps,

Lori MS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:02 PM
  • If you installed the trial while the date was incorrect, after correcting the date, I suspect you will need to reinstall the trial, though you will only get 15 days before you need to subscribe as the trial had already been installed on the PC. The alternative would be to format the PC and reinstall Windows and you'd then get a full 90 day trial period when installing OneCare.

-steve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:18 PM