Display driver problem RRS feed

• Question

• I started crashing in games (Second Life) a couple of days ago (have uninstalled all updates and rolled back to before the problem started, which has not helped).  I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, using default drivers.  No available drivers fix the issue.  Fix It did not detect any problems with my display.  My current configuration of hardware and software has been working for months with no problem, until two days ago, and there are no other changes.  I'm running Win 7 64 bit

The error message is:

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver NVIDIA kernel mode driver version xxx stopped responding and has recovered. 

Monday, January 3, 2011 8:26 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center". For general support questions please go to http://answers.microsoft.com. Thanks for your understanding!  Happy New Year! :)

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:56 AM
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:48 AM