CRM 2013 - Claims Provider Trust Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

We are experiencing some issues using a claims provider trust between our domain and a trusted partner in CRM 2013.

The configuration is as follows:

• CRM 2013 is configured fro Claims based and Internet Facing Deployment and works with the ADFS server that resides in the same domain. (DomainA) 
    • A UPN suffix matching DomainB has been configured for users in DomainA
    • The ADFS Server in DomainA is configured with a claims provider trust to the ADFS server DomainB with a PassThrough UPN rule configured on the trust for DomainB
    • A Relying party trust is configured on the ADFS server in DomainB and a 'Send LDAP attributes as Claims' rule is configured to send the User-Principal-Name as UPN.

When authenticating via the home realm associated with DomainA federation server claims based authentication works without issue.  However when when DomainB is selected as the Home Realm authentication proceeds and we are redirected back to the CRM 2013 Web Page in 'DomainA with a 404 Resource Not Available error'. I have configured the relying part trust as per this link for CRM 2011 and in previous deployments the configuration has worked without issue.

I feel like I may be missing something simple, any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you in advance,

Hayden

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:50 PM