locked
exchange um integration utility RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

     

    I ran exchange um integration utility and I found that the following happens:

     

    Exchange UM dial plan forest is displayed correctly

    No SIP Dial plans are displayed

    No contacts are displayed

     

    I had followed the step by step guidelines on the deployment guide. (I have run exchucutil.ps1 and getucpool.ps1). My voicemail is working. I have a dialplan called dialplan.ocs.com and the same name for the location profile.

     

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Friday, November 14, 2008 4:37 PM

All replies

  • You may want to try posting in the Exchange UM forum:

    http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=845&SiteID=17

     

    Friday, November 14, 2008 6:18 PM
    Moderator
  • Actually your Dialplan in Exchange should be called "Dialplan"

    And the location profile in OCS should be called "Dialplan.ocs.com" (That is the FQDN of the Dialplan in Exchange)

    Check the Enterprise Voice Deployment guide you made a mistake

     

     

    Friday, November 14, 2008 9:31 PM
  • Ok. I'll post on the Exchange forum as well. Here some additional information when I run ocsumutil /domain: ocs.dell.com to clarify the situation:

     

    "No UC related Exchange UM dial plan objects found for communication server 2007 Enterprise Voice. Please create Exchange UM dial plan objects that whose phone-context attributes match Communications Server 2007 location profiles, and then run ExchUcUtil in the Exchange Server 2007 Management Shell"

     

    One more thing, I'm using Server 2008 for this setup. Thanks.

    Friday, November 14, 2008 9:31 PM
  • You are using Server 2008 for Exchange, that is fine

    If you are using Server 2008 for OCS, that is a problem, Not supported

     

    Friday, November 14, 2008 9:46 PM