Microsoft Zune trouble RRS feed

• Question

• I am having trouble with my Zune software.  It told me there was an update for the zune on 4/27/2008 so I choose to update the software.  Now a box shows up and tells me that an error has occured and I cannot run the zune program at all now.  I tried to go back and restore to another time but the problem persists I also tried to uninstall and then reinstrall but the computer won't let me uninstall the program.  So now I am stuck and have no idea how to fix this?  There is no real code for problem unless you tell me where to look for it and I will find out.  But it won't open just an error page that says zune has to close?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:17 AM

Answers

•  Bobbyhill_03 wrote:

I am having trouble with my Zune software.  It told me there was an update for the zune on 4/27/2008 so I choose to update the software.  Now a box shows up and tells me that an error has occured and I cannot run the zune program at all now.  I tried to go back and restore to another time but the problem persists I also tried to uninstall and then reinstrall but the computer won't let me uninstall the program.  So now I am stuck and have no idea how to fix this?  There is no real code for problem unless you tell me where to look for it and I will find out.  But it won't open just an error page that says zune has to close?

Please repost your Zune related inquiry in the official Zune Forum:

http://forums.zune.net/default.aspx

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:21 PM