CRM 2011 Reporting Error - The Report cannot be displayed. (rsProcessingAborted) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, I have search and tried most of the solutions provided here regarding (rsProcessingAborted) error. However none of which worked for me :(

Here's my scenario.

My sandbox, I have CRM 2011 and SQL 08 R2 on the same box. The Default Installed Organization Reporting works flawlessly. Down to the sub-reports and custom reporting.

I then backup the Production CRM 2011 DB and restored it on the sandbox and perform "Import Organization".

The only warning during that import process was it detected coming from a different SQL Server (even though both were running SQL 08 R2). I proceeded anyway.

Everything seems to work fines on the new Organization until I tried to run the report.

Pleas help. Thanks in advanced!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Check the AD,

The group membership goes like this:

PrivReportingGroup This should always contain the account running SSRS service.
    PrivUserGroup –  This should always contain the account running CRMAppPool.
                            This should always contain the account running SSRS service
                            The account running email router also should be a member of this group.
                            The account running
    CRM Asynchronous service also should be a member of this group.
    ReportingGroup – All
    CRM users should be a member of “ReportingGroup”.
    SQL Access Group -  The account running CRMAppPool needs
    to be a member of this group
                                The account running
    CRM Asynchronous service also should be a member of this group.

Hope this helps.

Wilson

Monday, August 19, 2013 7:55 AM
  • I would run through these SSRS troubleshooting steps so you can see the actual error.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the RDL files are still pointing to the PROD database since it seems like doing an RDL import actually changes the source code to point at the CRM's database.

Two other things to try:

1. Create a new report using the Report Wizard.  If that works, then you know CRM reporting is functioning (although it uses FetchXML)

2. Download the RDL file from PROD and then use the New Report screen to import it in Sandbox (this may fix the database pointer in the RDL)

Monday, August 19, 2013 1:25 PM