none
Execute the Web Performance Test and Load Test in TFS through Build and push back the results in TFS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I have created the web performance and Load test using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and have checked in TFS.

Now, I need to create a build in TFS to execute the Web Performance Test and Load Test in TFS through build. I have setup an agent with required capabilities.

Also, when the Load test is completed, I need to push the results back in TFS, so that I could use them in future and analyse them.

Please help and suggest how can the build be setup and executed on TFS and results can be stored in TFS.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Vaibhav 

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>>I need to create a build in TFS to execute the Web Performance Test and Load Test in TFS through build. I have setup an agent with required capabilities.

Please open a new thread in stackoverflow with TFS tag to discuss it, If you have problems about web performance and Load test in visual studio, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:19 AM