none
Going to write 70-463 and need some information RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I am going to write 70-463 : Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012. I have been preparing for this certification with the help of online material and few sample practice questions which i found online and of course my real time experience plays major role in preparation.

Q1: Will there be any concepts related to sql 2014 being asked in exam? 

please write if someone has recently attempted this exam and guide me through this.

Thanks & Regards,

Deep

• Edited by Deep D Friday, December 25, 2015 9:13 AM
    Friday, December 25, 2015 8:59 AM

Answers

• My students who took the exam a few months ago did not express any complaints about seeing questions related to SQL 2014. However, I did prepare them on version 2014 in case any questions came up about this version, since it is known that this has happened in the past with other exams (they were unexpectedly updated to newer versions of the product).

Anyway, you needn't worry too much about this issue, since versions 2012 and 2014 do not have almost any differences that would affect the topics covered by this exam. The only one that comes to mind right away is clustered columnstore indexes, which are new to 2014 (should they come up, the main consideration is that the clustered index does not make the table read-only, contrary to the standard columnstore indexes available since version 2012).

Friday, December 25, 2015 8:40 PM