none
voted Helpful Posts, does not show in dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have voted so many posts as helpful posts, But still it is showing as 0 in the dashboard for my profile under 

Helpful Posts.

How to solve this

Naveen Basati

Sunday, October 4, 2015 8:01 AM

Answers

• Naveen,

Statistics/Forum only show count of helpful. and it shows individual contribution.

1. If your reply marked as answer then Answer count will increase +1, though if you proposed as answer in that case your Answer count will remains same as previous.
    2. If your reply voted as helpful then Helpful Posts count will increase +1(1 vote then +1, 2 vote then +2), though if you voted any reply to helpful then your count will remain same and your vote will be helpful for other folks to find the solution.
    3. If you reply on any thread then count of Replies will increase per reply.

To rate a post as helpful click the Vote as Helpful on any post. You can vote only once.

I assume my above explanation will help you to understand the concept.

Thanks, If my reply is helpful please mark as answer or vote as helpful.

• Marked as answer by BASATI Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:21 AM
    Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:11 AM

All replies

• Naveen,

If you voted any post to helpful then it can't be added into you score. If your post marked as helpful post then only your score will add +5.

Sunday, October 4, 2015 8:35 AM
  • And as per your ACTIVITY, I can see you voted a helpful post. in that case your score will not increase, you only identifying the post was helpful for solution.

If your post marked/voted a helpful then only your score and Helpful Post count will increase.

Refer:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396#How_do_I_earn_points_

Sunday, October 4, 2015 8:41 AM
  • If that is the case, then atleast it should show under statistics/forums - HELPFUL POSTS Count to be increased.

Sorry I am not able to understand the concept here.

Naveen Basati

Sunday, October 4, 2015 9:17 AM
  • Naveen,

Statistics/Forum only show count of helpful. and it shows individual contribution.

1. If your reply marked as answer then Answer count will increase +1, though if you proposed as answer in that case your Answer count will remains same as previous.
    2. If your reply voted as helpful then Helpful Posts count will increase +1(1 vote then +1, 2 vote then +2), though if you voted any reply to helpful then your count will remain same and your vote will be helpful for other folks to find the solution.
    3. If you reply on any thread then count of Replies will increase per reply.

To rate a post as helpful click the Vote as Helpful on any post. You can vote only once.

I assume my above explanation will help you to understand the concept.

• Marked as answer by BASATI Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:21 AM
    Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:11 AM