Help please... new instance of endless crash of Mesh RRS feed

• General discussion

• All, read the other thread, but mine is different.  Originally had live sync... upgraded to live Mesh when it was actually released in early October.  Everything working great until today.   I uninstalled my Beta of Office 2010 Prof. Plus, and Mesh had a complete meltdown with endless crashing, 10 windows problem error reporting going in task manager, only way to stop it is to manage to select the continually crashing WLsync process in task manager and stop it.  Have NOT installed IE9 Beta or done anything to the computer other than uninstall Office 2010 Beta.   Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mesh, but it just crashes repeatedly and ties down the whole system (netbook).  This is on WIN 7 professional. 

Please help... my laptop had a faulty Nvidia card and completely died yesterday, so this is not good for my netbook to start having issues backing things up.  I have since installed Prof Plus 2010 real-deal, but the problem with Mesh continues.  Really frustrated and do NOT have time to deal with this right now as a law student. 

Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:20 PM

All replies

• Here is the system log: and it does this 4-5 times a minute upon attempting to open live mesh

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: DAXClientError

Response: Not available

Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:42 PM
  • Lo and behold, went in to completely remove all essential 2011 software and new option to repair essential 2011 programs popped up, which actually did the trick.
    Monday, November 1, 2010 2:37 AM
  •  

You are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 1, 2010 11:29 AM