Change Number of Activities Displayed on Dashboard Page? RRS feed

• Question

• I know it can be done but can't find the setting.  Looked under the individual dashboard settings but can't find anything there.

Thank You

Monday, June 27, 2011 11:34 PM

Answers

• Hi, David, why do you want to explicitly set the that number?

Because as far as I know, when you change the size of the list component in dashboard,

the number shown in each page fits itself, so there is no scroll needed, also no extra space.

Best regards

希意禧(上海)系统有限公司 CRM销售顾问 guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn 我们为在中日企提供专业的ERP和CRM解决方案,有兴趣请电邮查询。 シーイーシー(上海) CRM営業コンサルタント guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn弊社は在中日系企業に専門的なERPやCRMソリューションをご提供します。お気軽にメールください。 http://blog.vsharing.com/guo_crm/
    • Marked as answer by David Feynman Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:26 PM
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 12:07 PM

All replies

• In MS CRM 4.0:
    Tools > Options > General > "Set the number of records shown per page in any list of records."

In MS CRM 2011:
    File > Options > General > "Set the number of records shown per page in any list of records."

• Proposed as answer by e_8 Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:14 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by David Feynman Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:11 PM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:14 PM
  • Thanks, but that only affects other views, not dashboard views.
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:13 PM
  • Hi, David, why do you want to explicitly set the that number?

Because as far as I know, when you change the size of the list component in dashboard,

the number shown in each page fits itself, so there is no scroll needed, also no extra space.

Best regards

希意禧(上海)系统有限公司 CRM销售顾问 guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn 我们为在中日企提供专业的ERP和CRM解决方案,有兴趣请电邮查询。 シーイーシー(上海) CRM営業コンサルタント guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn弊社は在中日系企業に専門的なERPやCRMソリューションをご提供します。お気軽にメールください。 http://blog.vsharing.com/guo_crm/
    • Marked as answer by David Feynman Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:26 PM
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 12:07 PM
  • You answered my question, that's what I was trying to figure out.  I just change the size of it, and it accommodates more items.  Thanks.
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:27 PM