How do I allow end users to view transaction on Web Page Prior to Submitting Transaction RRS feed

• Question

•     I have yet another project at work that I'm working on. We currently have a site (developed in vb.net 2.0) that customers use to order products from my company. On one of the order pages.... the customer fills in the form and clicks on a submit button to submit the order.

The problem is that if the customer mistakenly orders the wrong product they have to call in and get someone to manually modify data on the back end, and then resubmit the order all over again. We would like to set up the order page so that the end user can view the order, and modify/cancel the transaction if needed prior to actually submitting the order. I would also like to keep everything within the same page (i.e. Initial transaction, modified transaction, and final transaction).

As I mentioned, the website is developed in VB.NET 2.0 w/SQL DB. Can anyone recommend a simple approach to allow the customer to view the transaction prior to submitting it while still keeping all content within the same page.

Thanks

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 1:10 PM

Answers

• Never mind on this. I figured it out...thanks
    Friday, May 28, 2010 6:20 PM