none
How to obtain Access Code? RRS feed

• Question

• I passed the Microsoft Technology Associate - Networking about 2 weeks ago; received an email from Microsoft with an MCID last week.  However, I never received the so-called "access code."  I went to the website www.mcp.microsoft.com to view my MS certification credentials and the first thing it asked for was the MCID and Access Code.  Since I do not have an Access Code, my next option is to follow the link the says "If you know your MC ID and do not know your access code, click here."  Clicking "here" takes me to a Reset Access Code page, where I'm supposed to enter my MC ID, first and last name, and my email address.  Well, I did all that to only receive a red-highlighted message "We were unable to send your access code. Please try again later."  Okay, so that didn't work out.  My last option at attempting to get the ever-elusive Access Code is to contact the Regional Service Center; so I click on the link which should take me there.  Because this message appeared when I clicked on it "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.  The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."  I'm kinda lost right now.  No idea how to get to my certification so that I could forward it to the school I'm trying to get into.  This is the last hoop I need to jump through to complete the admission process.  Can anyone help, pls?

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:21 AM

Answers

All replies