none
Windows 10 application Server - Innovation Lab - IIS restriction RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We have Built one application & DB server for Innovation Lab (Windows 10 Server) which will be the playground area for 11 Country's (AAP) to host or develop their application. (Internal Staff - Via AD authentication)

As far as I know each server will have only one IIS. Since different Country host different application is there any way to control or restrict their access by not viewing others application which was hosted in IIS.(Via AD ID)

Do let me know which team I can contract for this ?

This is very useful for us to create an Digital Innovation Lab for our Staff.

Regards

Gopi Bava

Monday, June 19, 2017 2:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Gopi,

Sorry that I can not fully understand what you mean, but according to your description, your issue is more related about IIS. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, so it will be more appropriate to ask your question at IIS.NET Forums.

You will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 19, 2017 7:48 AM