Capturing Email Addresses from Posts in CRM using MSE(Microsoft Social Engagement) RRS feed

• Question

• I was not able to capture the Email addresses of any post's author that I wanted to link while creating a record in MS CRM thorugh MSE.The post can be from any source like fb,twitter,news,videos,etc

While creating a lead from a social post such as twitter or facebook , I require the post's author's Email address so that I can communicate with them thorugh CRM . Is there some way in which this can be done?

Also any lead/case captured from fb pages is showing www.facebook.com as the customer but not the actual page's name in their forms also in the intermediate stage of social activity its showing www.facebook.com as the customer. How can we show the actual fb page's name ? I have also associated all the fb profiles (user and pages) with MSE in hope to capture the name but its not capturing.(Although we can go to the actual page in fb internally through MSE following through a link).Can this be also rectified?

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 10:01 AM