none
Subclassing Crash RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I Hooked The Window Classes And it Works Fine But When Use SetWindowLongPtr Inside It To Control The HandleMessage ( WM_CTLCOLORBTN Or Any Message) Of Hook Window , If I Close Main App Receive Crash And System Hang

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please provide your VB.NET code so we can assist you,It could be better to help us to find the root cause. 

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:24 AM
  • Hi,

My Code Is Not VB.Net ...is VB And Use CBTProc And Inside it Use SetWindowLongPtrA ( SubClassing Child Window Class #32770) , i think Many Class #32770 Have In Desktop Window MayBe Also Have In Another Office App that Still Open Or In VBE Window 

• Edited by Grailly Ali Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:13 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

Is your code written in VB6? if so,I'm sorry that this forum is discussing and asking questions about the vb.net.
    Please ask in the following forum:

VB6 forum

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:06 AM