Last day... Results are coming Tomorrow.... RRS feed

• General discussion

• Guys and gals, its the last day now.. results are coming tomorrow, which will mark the end of the Great competition that we had the last 5 months, During the course of competition I made a lot of friends here and learned a lot from them.. so just wana thank them for their support....

The competition turned out to be a great experience..
    came to know about the latest happenings in the IT sector..
    learned new things...
    Improved my Coding skills..
    Took a part in IC cup, though for only 10 days, but i got the taste and m ready for the next one...
    Experienced the world of Whitepapers....
    Experienced the webcasts...
    The controversies and a little off time that we had in the forums, though not required but kept us intact... so i think that was also a good part of the competition...

The main of all,we all came to know what MS is made up of, and in future if we want to join the team, we are all ready to know whatz coming for us and what is required from us...

So on this last day of the competition, Come share your experience and thank everyone else in the forums who have helped each other for keeping the momento in the Competition....

Thank you everyone, for making the competition a memory for the life time..
    Friday, June 29, 2007 2:13 AM

All replies

• Yes varun I am really excited to see the final result...
    Friday, June 29, 2007 2:55 PM
  • Hey man tis competition has really been a great experience. even i am waiting for tomorrow for the admins to disclose the results, keeping my fingers crossed, hope my rank still remains at the top even in the final results list Smile
    And if that turns out to be true, then it will be a life remembering experience for me. i will remember it through my entire life, as it would be the first ever national level competition that i would have been winning in. and that too in the same field of my career Smile
    Hope MS values this, and gives us a job at a later stage after having good experience.

I really enjoyed a lot during the contest, and earned lot of friends, many of which i still interact almost regularly through IM. and some still through forums.

MS has taken a great step in making us all together come to a single place, and make us learn that we can also learn on our own, and not just from school or college.

I am very happy with this contest, and genuinely worked really hard . I hope all this pays off in tomorrows result.
    Friday, June 29, 2007 2:56 PM
  • yup.
    that's a great experience.
    Friday, June 29, 2007 2:58 PM
  • Am too waiting eagerly for the results.. And I like to thank everyone who made this competition a wonderful learning experience... Hope MS will consider us for jobs at their place.
    Friday, June 29, 2007 3:44 PM
  • Yeah..... Lets wait for results!!!! It was nice experience with u all..
    Friday, June 29, 2007 3:53 PM