Where do I find the Business Portal 5 or (5,1) download for Dynamics GP 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I have looked all over Technet, MSDN, I cant seem to find it anywhere, all I can find is the SDK for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Friday, November 5, 2010 1:57 AM

Answers

• It's not there.  I know.   The 32 bit version is available to partners on the Partner source site.

But as for the 64 bit version, Due to current outstanding issues with Business Portal 5.1, the download has been removed and is only available upon request. If you would like to install Business Portal 5.1, please contact Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Support to discuss the outstanding issues.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

So I thnk this is why we don't have access to it yet on the technet site.

/:<

Curtis J Spanburgh
    Friday, November 5, 2010 6:04 PM

All replies

• It's not there.  I know.   The 32 bit version is available to partners on the Partner source site.

But as for the 64 bit version, Due to current outstanding issues with Business Portal 5.1, the download has been removed and is only available upon request. If you would like to install Business Portal 5.1, please contact Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Support to discuss the outstanding issues.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

So I thnk this is why we don't have access to it yet on the technet site.

/:<

Curtis J Spanburgh
    Friday, November 5, 2010 6:04 PM
  • Hi Curt,

Your last post was over a year ago and I am having problems finding the Buisness Portal 5.1 download. Can you tell me where it is or if there are still problems with it?

Thanks
    Chuck

Monday, December 5, 2011 2:58 PM
  • I have checked and there is only the service pack on MSDN and a lite version for Solomon on Partner Source.

These are indications that a Dynamics Partner needed to be contacted for the CD.  It would make sense since a GP key is neede like all other modules that are needed to run business portal.  You must have the keys.

It may very well be that this product is so GOOD, that it's killing development of Share Point projects.

Are you running GP now?

Curtis J Spanburgh
    Monday, December 5, 2011 5:23 PM
  • Hi Curt,

I finally found it on partnersouce. I was in a place other than related products which is where I would have expected it.

Thanks for your responce
    Chuck

• Proposed as answer by Chuck Evans Monday, December 5, 2011 7:03 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Chuck Evans Monday, December 5, 2011 7:03 PM
    Monday, December 5, 2011 7:02 PM