MS CRM 2013 ONLINE - process flow RRS feed

• Question

• I want to make a new sales process.

Like this:

account-> phone call->appointment->quote->order->account

The actual start is phonecall for account which is in friend-state. When the phone call is handled, I want to make an appointment if the phone call was succesful. And if the appointment was succesfull, I want to make a quote, and if the account order something, I want to make an order. And when the account really orders something, I want to change the current account's status to from friend to customer.

I was thinking about the process flow, but I can't decide all the entities myself. For example after phone call I can't set appointment.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 11:41 AM

All replies

• In order to use a business process to move from one entity to the next there needs to be a relationship in place. 

You would need to create a 1:N Relationship between Phone Call and Appointment in order to make that part of the process viable.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 2:03 PM
  • In order to use a business process to move from one entity to the next there needs to be a relationship in place. 

You would need to create a 1:N Relationship between Phone Call and Appointment in order to make that part of the process viable.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thanks, that solved the first problem.

But is there any way to inherit some info from earlier entity to the next one? For example when I start the process from a specific account, the account name could be inherited to all entites which are included on the process flow and where the account name is needed?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 7:10 AM