Is there a way to use Quicken Web Connect, Quicken Express Web Connect, or Excel/CSV to import transactions into Mcirosoft Money? RRS feed

• Question

• A couple of weeks ago my credit unit stopped supporting Quicken Direct Connect. Prior to this I had been using the Pocketsense scripts to download transactions, but that stopped working, and now the only transaction retrieval options supported by my credit union are Quicken Web Connect, Quicken Express Web Connect, and Excel transaction downloads.

I can't figure out a way to use any of these options to import financial transactions into Microsoft Money. Thanks for any help with this.

Paul White

Sunday, July 30, 2017 3:57 AM

All replies

• There are converters to change  CSV files into OFX or QFX. http://www.bing.com/search?q=csv+qfx+converter

Sunday, July 30, 2017 4:25 AM
  • I did some looking at CSV-to-OFX/QFX/QIF converters that might be able to be used, but there was nothing that seemed like it would come close to being as automatic and easy as using the Pocketsense scripts has been, or even logging in to a web site and downloading OFX or QFX transactions. Ideally it would be possible to script the whole process rather than logging in to multiple financial web sites to download transactions in a form that can then be easily imported into Microsoft Money.

Paul White

Sunday, July 30, 2017 5:14 AM