OneNote on Android - Can't see pictures / Images RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I'm using Onenote 2010 on a PC running Windows 8 and I save my docs to OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive)

I'm running Onenote mobile on Android devices running 4.3 (samsung s3 phone) and 4.2.2 (samsung note 8.0 tablet)

For general typed notes this process works fine but I've stated putting pictures into my notes and scanned copies of doc's to extend the info I capture.

On the desktop these show up fine, both notes and pics. However when I try and look at the docs on my android devices I see the text and an "empty" square where the pic should be. The empty square shows a small arrow pointing downward. I tried pressing it, thinking the image might download. No luck.

So my questions are:

how do I see the pictures in my notes, when I'm looking at them on my Android Device.

Once I can see the pictures is there a way to set this up as a default preference ie they are downloaded / sync when I open the notes.

Great to have onenote on Android, been a long time coming, but I need to be able to see my whole note not just the text.

thanks, Sam

Friday, May 23, 2014 12:37 AM

Answers