none
Unable to SignIn TechNet Forum neither Hotmail RRS feed

• Question

• I was unable to signin neither TechNet forum nor Hotmail account using my live id. I have tried this with IE8 and Firefox. I was able to browse the forums without any hurdle. But when i tried to SignIn it took me to some other page after taking quite a while. The page sounds to be fake, its not the original Hotmail SignIn Page. I want someone to look into this. It happened for like 1 hour , now i am to Sign Back in. I have tried everything my browsing , everything else was running fine except for Hotmail SignIN. This might be some hacker attacked the site during this time i am not sure.

I suggest is there any other way i can complain about it, cause i can only put my question in here when i am signed in, but while i am having trouble with Sign In there should be some other work around to get my complain / question launched here so MS can really look into that at particualr time.

Thanks, Hasham

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:24 PM

Answers

• Since the issue was not with TechNet / MSDN forum. It was with Hotmail. I will open seprate thread for it.

Marking this as answered.

Thanks, Hasham

Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:41 AM