none
Why doesn't "CopyAsHtml" from Productivity Power Tool work properly? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Volunteer !

I didn't see any problem with copy and pasting directly from VS, or neither in your thread mentioned above. Formatting is pretty fine.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:15 AM
  • I didn't see any problem with copy and pasting directly from VS, or neither in your thread mentioned above. Formatting is pretty fine.

Thanks~!

But plz compare the result——

1)This is my previous formation:

2) and this is the current——

''' <summary> ''' 假设这是一个类库中的类 ''' </summary> ''' <remarks></remarks> Public Class A    Public Sub F()     End Sub End Class ''' <summary> ''' 调用的类 ''' </summary> ''' <remarks></remarks> Public Class Program     Private a As New A     Public Shared Sub Fun()         '不!你不能这样调用!a.Fun()     End Sub     Public Shared Sub Main()     End Sub End Class

ALL IN ALL, CODES WITHOUT ANY OTHER FORMATION DEFINED CSS... AND THE CODES COPIED HAVE BEEN AT A MESS

下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Sunday, July 15, 2012 12:03 AM
  • Try pasting your code using code block button and selecting the appropriate language.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:40 PM
  • Try pasting your code using code block button and selecting the appropriate language.

I know that's a solution, but why I cannot paste from VS directly formatted contents?It used to be OK……:(

下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Monday, July 16, 2012 12:55 AM
  • Hi Volunteer !

You can still paste your code directly from VS but it will loose the formatting as the editor doesn't recognize it as code.

So for your code to be formatted you need to copy it inside code block and specify the language which it belongs so the editor can format it properly.

Also, pasting code inside code block will count against your credit towards medal Code Answer I and Code Answer II, this is how it counts you have code included in your Answer.

Hopefully i have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Monday, July 16, 2012 6:22 AM
  • thanks for all's replies……XD

However I used to directly copy onto MSDN from VS and the codes would become formattable, but now it cannot……:(

It would be nice to directly copy, just like the sample I've shown above; hope Microsoft team can apply this function instead of removing it……

下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Monday, July 16, 2012 6:25 AM
  • It seems that the function is working well again……I don't know why?

Sample directly copied from VS into MSDN……:Well, I'll keep the thread for one week to check, so plz don't mark answers and I'll be back soooooooooon……

Reguards!

For Each file As String In Directory.GetFiles("c:\try""*.*"SearchOption.AllDirectories)
                If (New FileInfo(file).Attributes And FileAttributes.Hidden = 2) Then
                    Console.WriteLine(file)
                End If
            Next

下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:28 AM
  • Okay. Keep us updated. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:10 PM
    Owner
  • Okay. Keep us updated. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

No problem, it's MVP task to improve the function of MSDN and find problems to connect to Microsoft directly through Forum……If the problem is really solved, I'll re-state this as a discussion;)

XD

下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

• Edited by ThankfulHeart Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:12 AM Change
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:56 AM