none
20411B RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a question about a LAB for "Administering Windows  Server 2012", I accessed the LAB thru the MCT download site, and I am using the "skillpipe" software. I am having problems with one of the modules for 20411B, and was wondering if anyone else was working, or has worked on those labs. Any assistance would be much obliged. Thanks!

Monday, May 13, 2013 10:50 PM

Answers

• If you are an MCT prepping for the course, you don't have to use Skillpipe. In the MCT download center, besides the "Part2" for the course that contains the VM for the labs, there is also "Part1" that contains all the trainer manuals. You can read those manuals without an account for Skillpipe. Look at the PPT notes, the Trainerhandbook, the TrainerPrepGuide, and possibly, the OneNote package that aggregates the info from all of the sources.

If you have a problem with one of the labs and the manuals don't give you sufficient information to solve it, you can send questions to the support address listed in the manual, or perhaps place a question in the MCT forums at Born to Learn:

http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/mct/p/mctforum.aspx (login required)

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:55 AM