Request: Healthy (for lack of better words) 'lights' color RRS feed

• General discussion

• On my WHS console (and i'm not sure if it may just be me) when i look at the little 'LED Lights' by drives that are added into my WHS or status of folders they appear more yellow than green to me Tongue Tied It sounds dumb but if they could be more green and more dark like the main 'Health' tab and less yellow I think it would be great, if you have a work around or know where the files are for the images so that they could be adjusted i would be forever in your debt.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:31 PM

All replies

• Not really anything to do with your post, more a question about your set-up. You state 2off Giga LANS. I thought WHS would only support a single LAN connection. Have I missed something?
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:45 PM
  • Oh you don't know how excited i was someone replied to my post! curse you for raising my hopes!!!! My network interface card has 2 ports on it meaning i can plug two network cables in it and hook it either to the same or different network devices. WHS, like most OS's will support multiple network interfaces although the practical use is limited Smile Hope that kinda answers your question.... and prompts someone to answer mine!!!!!!!
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:48 PM
  • Well, I don't really have an answer, but I too see yellowish-green indicators that my hard drives are healthy.  Actually, all the 'health' indicators in the console appear to be a yellowish-green color, except for the Network Health indicator at the top of the console.
    Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:18 AM
  • Well it's not just me, snap too it WHS team! Chop! Chop! I expect a hotfix before bedtime Smile
    Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:38 AM
  • Someone has to know, comeon.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:41 PM