just lost my copy of autocollage in update to win 10...how do I recover it? RRS feed

• Question

• just updated to win 10 and not very well....had to do a reinstall and lost the lot.

Anybody know how to recover it?

Friday, February 5, 2016 2:29 PM

All replies

• Why would you "lose" it?  The upgrade doesn't remove it, and if you have your key, you just reinstall it and enter your key. If you didn't hold on to your key, that's your fault.
    • Proposed as answer by Shirley Rucks Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:09 AM
    Monday, November 14, 2016 3:09 PM
  • Well, well Smarty Pants. There are many reasons for how you can lose your Key number. I hope if you ever do lose it there is someone more polite than you. You  sound like the 6th grade student that thinks he is smart and everyone around him are dumb. But let me tell you something I know just how smart you really are. You are known in the real world as  A SMART ASS. As an old Lady told a doctor that I worked with I quote.. I hope when you get up in the morning and put your shoes on I hope your cat has Shit in it.    Best Regards for every thing you want in life. 

Shirley Rucks

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:23 AM