none
error opening up shared folder from the nonserver maincomputer desktop .. can u help me please RRS feed

• Question

• I did change passwords of my adminstrator account on my maincomputer and whs as well. they are different. know i cant access the shared folder.

i get an error message home server is not accessible, you might not have permission to use this network resourse. conranct the administrator of thei server to find our if you have access permissions. THe referenced account is currently locked our and may not be logged on to.

please what can i do?

Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:35 PM

All replies

• I did change passwords of my adminstrator account on my maincomputer and whs as well. they are different. know i cant access the shared folder.

i get an error message home server is not accessible, you might not have permission to use this network resourse. conranct the administrator of thei server to find our if you have access permissions. THe referenced account is currently locked our and may not be logged on to.

please what can i do?
    See the FAQ post:  How to fix share access issues where username and password are requested for a possible fix.
    Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:58 PM